My last blog of this week in two days. Woot. Anyway.. >_> I dont know ehat to type about today... lets talk about Mt. Dew.
Its. Amazing. Best pop ever.. alot of people say itsbad for you but I dont care. Lol. I still love it. Its my favorite. Next comes Dr. Pepper.. Then Cranberry Sierra mist.. I dont drink anything aside from those..Im watching autumn type.. shes stuck.. she has no idea what to type about. I dont think she likes blogs at all.. Lol.. Molly though.. she seems entertained by this. Her blog is amazing :D She has a cool picture.. Everyone else in the class.. Im not sure of. Alot of people wont even make a blog.. I dont see why not.. its super easy. And worth a grade....
Personally.. I like blogger.. its fun. ;P
Another topic of this day.. Hm.. Well.. I dont know..
Paramore.. Ya..
There a band.. There punk rock.. The lead singer is the red haired Haley.. Amazing voice.. She can hit high notes.. My favorite song from them is probally pressure. Its a song about crashing under pressure of people.. Ya..:D Im done for now.. Bye!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment