Monday, October 13, 2008

My seventh blog

WOw I totally didnt know fall break was this week. I would have shown up at school anyway. Lol. That would have been bad.. I would have been lonely!
So ya.. Story time. Saturday I donwloaded the newest version of yahoo mesenger.. I was testing it out.. sending messages to my friends and stuff... When I got a message from yahoo saying congragulations. It said I was a power user. o.o
Apparently Ive had my account for so long they decided to upgrade me. Cool. I got a crown by my yahoo name lol... I get to try out some free stuff too.. Like the pingbox over there on the right side of the screen. If im on yahoo, you can send me a message on there and ill get it. Its really cool..
Anyway thats it for now. Ill post again when I get home. See ya.

No comments: