Monday, October 20, 2008

Still here. :o

Im the only one in the class still updating this. o.o Cool. Lol.

This will be random.. Im thirsty. D: I wanna Dr. Pepper so bad! :[ Were out. My mom just got herself one but not me. >:[

Ima make lemonade for myself here in a minuet. :]

Something else, I love the movie "The Island" Its so good! I think ill reveal some points of the movie. So dont read on if you havnt seen it lol.

Its about this underground utipia basically.. A bunch of these people live in this controled enviorment, no one really knows why and no one asks. They were told there is a terible disease sweeping through the real world and that there survivors. But in reality there clones bought from peopel in the real world. There used to cheat death, for instance, if you need a transfer lung, then you would purchase a clone. And when the time came you needed it, They would tell the clone they won the lottery and were being sent to the island, the last safe place on earth.. but when one of the clones goes wrong and starts to realize thats somethings not right, Hell breaks loose. The clone and his girl friend brake out into the real world to find there sponsers. Thats all ill say for now. I highly recomend it.

Also more random, red vs blue updated there website :O I saw it first cause i was refresting the page xD lol.. its cool. anyway.. im done.. BAI :]

No comments: