Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Getting my first warning.

I didnt write about this yesterday but Monday, while driving in drivers ed, I passed a cop that had someone pulled over on the side of the road. I drove around him and pulled alsmost all the way into the other lane... driving on down the highway, I looked into my rear view window and saw a cop.. right when I saw him, he turned his lights on.. Dang..
"Theres a cop behind us with his lights on.. is that bad?" I said.. Coach Henry sighed and told me to pull over... The cop got out and walked over to Coach's side of the car.. He told us what we did wrong (Not pulling all the way over) and took his lisence back to his car.. when he came back he came to my side.. got my name, adress, and all that stuff.. he handed me a warning.. I was a bit scared.. Charlie.. My partner.. startedbusting up laughing.. I couldnt help but laugh too.. it was funny... Coach henry wasnt mad at me.. he was mad at the cop. I hung the ticket on my wall though.... =)

4 comments:

Brandi Lynn_11 said...

HAHA thats hilarious!! I don't think I have ever heard of anyone getting pulled over by the cops in drivers ed..lol stupid cop! ha I do remeber lst year someone caught one of the cars on fire though..that was funny too =p

Autumn said...

wow thats funny. when i was in drivers ed last year i hit a curb and dented the front bumper lol i'm a lot better of a driver now though. I think someone else almost hit a mail box.

Mollyx3 said...

Wow! That's sooo weird! Cops haten on us teen driving, shoo. 'Buht funny story.

thajoshman said...

cops were totaly hatin on me the other day to lol i hate it they need to lay off